Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2014
- Indian Navy has released a notification as Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2014 and invites application form for the post of sailor from sports quota to unmarried male candidates.
- Sportsman who have participated in sports activities at state/national/International level and wants to get entry in Indian Navy 2014 as a sailor must apply for Indian Navy Recruitment by sending an application form to prescribed address before last date i.e. - 30-4-2014
- Interested job hunters who are eligible and medically fit should apply for Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2014 and make a successful career in this field. For more details regarding training, selection process and age you can see the below section of portalforjobs.com
Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2014: Complete Details
Name of organization
Name of the post
Direct Entry Petty Officer:-
- Senior Secondary Recruitment (SSR)
- Matric Recruits (MR)
- Non Matric Recruits(NMR)
Date to Remember:
Last date for Application Receipt
Applicants must possess VI/10th/12th in any stream from recognized Board.
- Applicants should be between 17-21 years.
- For Direct Entry Petty Officer aspirants age should be between 17-22 years
Aspirants will get Rs 5700/- per month during training period.
How to apply?
- Interested applicants should visit the official website www.indiannavy.nic.in
- Candidates should take a print out of application form on A-4 size sheet in a given format from official notification.
- Fill the form correctly with all the personal and qualification details.
- Send it in a brown envelope mentioning the type of entry, sports discipline with achievements on top with all the relevant documents and one passport size photo of blue background.
Indian Navy Sports Control Board,
7th Floor, Chankya Bhavan, Integrated Headquarters,
MoD (NAVY), New Delhi 110 021”
Aspirants Short-listed on the basis of higher sports achievements will be called for Medical Exam.
- Last date of receipt of Application: 30 Apr 2014
- Last date for remote areas: 07 May 2014
Note: For more details regarding this recruitment notification, applicants must go to the Official Link