NHPC Limited Recruitment 2014:
- National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC), A Government of India Enterprise Limited invites application for the recruitment of 180 Trainee Engineer Vacancy for their various projects through Gate 2014 examination.
- Interested and well profiled candidates who are looking for enhancement of their careers and wants to be a part of this NHPC, a government company may apply according to their qualifications on or before 21 January 2014.
- Full details and information related to this advertisement of NHPC Limited Recruitment 2014 are mention below by the Portalforjobs.com.
Name of the Organization
National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC)
Type of Recruitment
NHPC Recruitment 2014
No. of Posts
Name of the post
Trainee Engineer (Civil)
Trainee Engineer (Electrical)
Trainee Engineer (Mechanical)
Applicants should have Bachelor Degree in engineering/technology with minimum 60% marks from any recognized university approved by AICTE.
Age limitation as on the 01-04-2014
Job Seekers should not be above that 30 years of age.
- Job fighters are required to pass Gate 2014 examination in relevant field.
- After that merit list will be prepared accordingly as per Gate 2014 examination followed by Interview.
How to apply
- Candidates have to appear for Gate 2014 Examination and required to be passed in relevant subject.
- After that aspirants are required to fill online application form available on NHPC website that is www.nhpcindia.com.
- Job finders must take printout of online application form and send along with required documents to NHPC.
Dates applied for Gate 2014 Examination
- Opening date of registration is 02 September 2013.
- Closing date of registration shall be 03 October 2013.
Dates required for NTPC recruitment
- Commencement of online application will be 7 January 2014.
- Closing date of online application shall be 21 January 2014
Note: Candidates you may follow Official Notification.