STPI Recruitment 2013 – 2014:
- Software Technology Parks of India (STPI) has published a recruitment notification to invite online application through the official website, for filling up the 05 vacant vacancies of Administrative Officer & Finance Officer posts.
- Registrations are open and interested aspirants can apply online applications for STPI Recruitment 2013 – 2014 on or before 30th September 2013.
- More details are provided below about age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply etc here on this page by portalforjobs.com.
STPI Registration, Official Website Apply Online 2013 – 2014 details:
Organization name: Software Technology Parks of India (STPI)
Post name: Administrative & Finance Officer
No. of posts: 05 posts
Details of the post with their no of vacancies:
· Chief Administrative Officer (A-VIII): 01 vacancy
· Sr. Administrative Officer (A-VII): 01 vacancy
· Sr. Finance Officer (F-VII): 01 vacancy
· Finance Officer (F-VI): 02 vacancies
Age limit: Aspirants age must be below of 56 years. Age relaxation will be extended as per govt. rules.
Education qualification: To apply for the STPI recruitment 2013-2014 aspirants must possess Graduate/ post Graduate/ MBA / CA/ICWA/SAS / PG diploma in relative from recognized university.
Selection process: Job seekers selection will be on their performance in Personal Interview.
Pay scale: Applicants will get the salary under the pay scale of Rs. 15600-39100/- with given grade pay below:
· Chief Administrative Officer: GP -Rs.7600/-
· Sr. Administrative Officer & Sr. Finance Officer: GP - Rs.6600/-
· Finance Officer: GP - Rs.5400/-
Application fee: Job hunters are required to pay application fee of Rs. 500/- by Demand Draft in favour of “Software Technology Parks of India”, payable at New Delhi.
How to apply: Applicants may apply online application form available on official website of STPI at www.stpi.in. And then after job fighters required taking the printout of application form and send it along with entire necessary documents to the specified address:
“The Sr. Admn Officer,
Software Technology Parks of India,
9th Floor, NDCC-II,
Jai Singh Marg,
New Delhi -110001”
Dates to be focused:
· End date of receipt of Online Applications – 30th September 2013
· End Date of receipt print Applications - 07th October 2013
· End date of receipt of print Applications (remote area) – 17th October 2013
Note: For more details you can visit the official advertisement of this notification.