Gram Panchayat Adhikari Recruitment 2013:
- The State Government of Uttar Pradesh (UP) has disclosed the notification for Gram Panchayat Adhikari Recruitment 2013.
- Gram Panchayat wants to appoint the job seekers on the 2900 vacant posts of Gram Panchayat Adhikari. Application Forms are invited.
- The prescribed Application Forms are invited by the state government to fill up the Gram Panchayat Adhikari posts before the last date which is 07th October 2013.
- The Candidates will have to send the Application by registered post only.
- An Interview will be executed to recruit the Appliers from 06th to 30th November 2013.
- The Official Notification will be issued to the entire district from 06th of September 2013.
- More details Gram Panchayat Adhikari Recruitment 2013 are mentioned below on this page prepared by portalforjobs.com:
Gram Panchayat Adhikari Recruitment 2013 Details:
Name of the Organization:
State Government of Uttar Pradesh
Name of the post:
Gram Panchayat Adhikari: 2900 posts.
Age Limit: The applicant’s age should be 18 to 40 years. Relaxation will be on the basis of Govt Rules.
Educational Requirement: The aspirants should have qualified 12th or equivalent. Graduates will also be relaxed.
Selection Procedure: The applicants will be selected on the basis of Interview which will be held from 15 to 25 October 2013 and Merit list.
How to Apply:
- The Applicants will have to send the Application Form in prescribed format till the last date.
- The candidates will have to send their Application Form through registered post only.
- The last date to apply is 07th October 2013.
- The detailed information will be updated very soon on this page, so you must press Ctrl+D to make this page your bookmark.
- Date of releasing the Official Notification: 06th September 2013.
- Last date to send the Application Form: 07th October 2013.
- The candidates will be informed about the Interview: 15th to 25th October 2013.
- The merit list will be published: 08th to 14th October 2013.
- The Interview will be held on: 06th to 30th November 2013.
Note: You may visit the Official Website