ESIC Recruitment 2014
- ESIC (Employees State Insurance Hospital) invites eligible and talented aspirants for filling up various hospital vacancies of Junior Resident. Willing and dedicated aspirants may apply for ESIC Recruitment 2014 and fill application form to attend walk-in interview.
- Career oriented Job seekers must grab the opportunity and must check-in at given venue to show performance for the applied post and make better career with ESIC.
- Interested applicants can see the entire details regarding post below on this page and hit like from right of page to vote for portalforjobs.com
Name of organization:
ESIC (Employees State Insurance Hospital)
Name of post:
No of vacancy:
Applicants should have done MBBS from recognized university and have registered with the Medical Council of India/Delhi.
- Applicants should be below 30 years.
- Relaxation for OBC/SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Candidates have to pay Rs 100/- as Demand Draft in favour of ESI Fund Account No. 1
- SC/ST candidates should pay Rs 25/- as fees.
- Exemption for PWD & Women Candidates
Selected candidates will get a pay scale of Rs.15, 600-39,100/- +Grade pay of Rs. 5400/- with other allowances.
How to apply?
- Applicants have to attend walk-in interview.
- Candidates should have to bring following self attested documents at the time of interview-
- Matriculation certificate for Age proof.
- MBBS Certificates.
- MCI/DMC Regn. Certificates.
- Internship Completion Certificate
- Demand Draft as per S. No. B and two Photographs (PP Size).
- Date of interview: 11 March 2014
- Reporting Time: 9.00 am to 11.00 am
Academic Block, ESI-PGIMSR,
Basaidarapur, New Delhi-15
Selection will be based on performance in interview.
How to crack Personal Interview: Complete Details
Note: For more details you can go to official notification.