SSC Registration Form 2014
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts entrance tests for numerous posts in different Groups for the various departments of the Government of India. The application procedure will complete after Part 1 and 2 online registration form the website. After registration aspirants can download the slip.
Here we portalforjob.com provide you all the details related to SSC registration form 2014. Those, who want to fill the SSC application form but are not familiar with how to fill the form online, will get full information from the below systemized details.
SSC registration form filling process is categorized into 2 parts:
· Part 1
· Part 2
SSC Part 1 Registration
For SSC part 1 Online, you have to fill all the mandatory sections which include:
· Father's Name
· Select Centre
· Center Code
· Correspondence address and other information
· Ate last a CAPTCHA image will be displayed to fill in the corresponding field as indicated.
After filling up all the information submit the details through submit button. You can also save this information for future references by reset button. After that a registration number is provided to you by the government
SSC Part 2 Registration
For SSC part 2 Online Registration, candidates have to follow the steps listed below:
- Enter two things which are registration no. and password as per from Part 1 registration.
- After that candidates have to upload his passport size photo
- Thereafter, a payment of required amount must be paid through either online or offline mode, which is the fee amount.
- A confirmation slip for SSC Online Part 1 Part 2 Registration will be generated.
- Download or print the slip for future use.
Hope the above mentioned steps will help you completely to get out of the trouble while filling the online application form the SSC’s official website.