SSC JE Exam 2014
- SSC latest update an advertisement about the SSC JE Exam 2014 for the post of Junior Engineer on its official and publish the exam date for students to start preparing and come with full preparation.
- Staff Selection Commission conducts entrance exam every year and lots of candidates gives their participation in exams.
- Interested applicants should fill the online application form before last date and get register their seat in exam.
- Job hunters who want to take this opportunity must check the details about exam and post below on this page given by the team of portalforjobs.com
Name of organization:
Staff selection Commission
Name of post:
Date to remember:
Last date for part-I registration
Last date for part II registration
End date of application receipt
Date of exam
Applicants should have Degree or Diploma in Civil/Electrical/Mechanical engineering from an institution recognized by Govt. of India.
Aspirant’s age should be in between 18 years to 32 years for Junior Engineers (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Quantity Surveying and Contract) post. Upper age relaxation in age will be applied as per government norms.
Applicants will get a Pay Band of Rs.9300-34800/- plus Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
How to apply?
- Visit the official website www.ssc.nic.in
- Go to SSC online application from task bar of homepage.
- A page will open with links of online application form.
- Select an appropriate link.
- A page display options for registration.
- Select examinations and start your registration by filling form for registration I and then II carefully and submit it.
- Aspirants can apply in offline mode as well; Aspirants can download the application form from the official portal provided in the notification and send it to the applicable address.
- Applicants should have to pay Rs 100/- as fees through SBI Debit/Credit/Net banking facility.
- Candidates can submit the Challan to nearest SBI Branch.
- SC/ST/physically handicap/Ex-Serviceman is exempted from fees.
Latest and Updated Information for SSC DEO/ JE/ CAPF
SSC Registration Form (Part 1 & 2)