SCCL Recruitment 2014:
- SCCL has circulated a notification as Recruitment 2014 for welcoming skilled and talented job hunters to fill Application forms from for the post of Specialist doctors.
- So skilled job searchers who fulfill the eligibility criteria are suggested to attend walk-in-interview on 06.02.2014
- More information about this recruitment like educational qualification, age criteria, salary status, how to apply and other important points are discussed below by the team of portalforjobs.com
Organization name –Singareni Collieries Company Ltd.
Post name –Specialist doctors
No. of post - 41
Last date of walk-in -interview
Candidates applying for the post must have Post graduation/MS/MD from recognized university.
- Age limitations for the contenders should not be more than 45 years as on 01.01.2014
- There is some relaxation in age as per government norms.
How to apply?
- Interested applicants can attend the walk-in -interviews directly.
- Appliers have to come along with application form and original document at the given address on the walk-in-interview.
- The candidates who want to apply for the post directly for walk-in-interview Applicants must come along with all qualification documents, age certificate, bio data & recent passport size colored photograph on the given address.
Venue of interview:
“2nd Floor, Singareni Bhavan,
S. C. Co. Ltd., Red Hills,
- The candidates will get salary Rs 24900 to 50500/- for the post of Grade E-3
- Aspirants will pay Rs 29100-54500/- for the post of Grade E-4
Selection will be done on the basis of interview.
Dates have to be remembered:
- Date of Walk-in-interview-06.02.2014,
- Time-09.00 A.M.
Note: For more details regarding this recruitment, Aspirants may visit official notification.
SCCL Recruitment 2014
SCCL Recruitment 2014 Notification has been arisen for welcoming the Application Forms from skilled and talented job searchers for the post of Badli worker category-I.
The Singareni Collieries Company Limited which is Colliery Corporation of Andhra Pradesh state is under governance of Indian Govt. and has started recruitment drive for posts under NCWA Cadre.
Information related to SCCL Recruitment 2014 is collected for providing help to our visitors. Team of portalforjobs.com is always stays with viewers for their assistance.
www.scclmines.com Notification particulars
SSCL (Singareni Collieries Company Limited)
Description of Post
Total vacancies and post name along with basic pay are given below:
· Pots name – Badli worker Category-I
· Total Vacancies - 175
· Basic pay – Rs 604.33 per day
Educational qualification is SSC from a recognized board.
Knowledge of Telgu language is needed.
Age of applier must be within the limitations of 18 to 40 years.
No fee is required to pay as all the vacancies are for SC community only.
Dates to keep in mind
· Last date of online registration is 25th January 2014.
· Closing date of hard copy deposited is 31st January 2014.
How to Apply
Go to official website to register online with the organization at www.scclmines.com. Press on ‘career with us’ option provided there. It will open a link to online application to fill for NCWA cadre. Select that after reading all particulars.
After completing with online application by filling up all information, submit that online and take print of that submitted application. Staple up the application with all attested copies of certificates, SC caste certificate is compulsory to be attached with.
Place an envelope stamp over it with Rs 5/- by describing self address of applier on it and all above documents in a cover envelope. Then send application within main envelope on address given below through courier or post only.
Mentioning registration no application is mandatory and two passport size photos are affixed on the application.
General Manager (Personnel)/EE & RC,
“The Singareni Collieries Co. Ltd.,
Kothagudem 507 101,
Method of selection
Applier will be selected on the basis of two test conducted that are:
· Endurance Test
· Written Test
Check more details of this recruitment on official website.