OPSC Recruitment 2014:
- Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has issued a notification as OPSC Recruitment 2014 for various vacancies of Dental surgeon.
- Interested one who filled the eligibility criteria may send Application form via online till the 12-03-2014. Last date to receipt of hardcopy of application is 27-03-2014.
- For more details about OPSC Recruitment 2014 regarding selection process, how to apply, eligibility criteria is given below by portalforjobs.com
Name of Organization
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
Name of post
Dental surgeon in group- A (JR)
Total no. of vacancies
Last date to apply online
End date deposited of fee:
Closing date to receipt of hardcopy of application:
Eligibility criteria for OPSC Recruitment 2014
Aspirants applying for the post must have bachelor degree of dental surgery (BDS) or equivalent degree from a medical college or medical institute recognized by the dental council of India (DCI).
Age limitations of the applicants should be between 21 years to 32 years as on the 01-01-2014.
How to apply:
- Interested Aspirants who want to apply for this notification they need to visit the official website of the OPSC that is www.opsconline.gov.in.
- Go to the “Recruitment” tab.
- Then press option for “Apply online”
- Fill the application form carefully.
- After filling form correctly submit it within the given time to apply.
- Take a printout of filled form and send the hard copy with attach all essentials certificates at the stated address below.
“The Special Secretary,
Odisha Public Service Commission,
19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road,
- Selection will be done on the basis of written test.
- Written test will be held at “Cuttack” only.
Selected aspirants will get salary Rs.15, 600/- to 39,100/- with GP 5400/-
An amount of Rs. 300/-has to be paid by candidates of general category as application fee.
Last date to apply
- Last date to apply online: 12-03-2014
- Closing date to receipt of hardcopy of application: 27-03-2014
Note: applicants may check official notification.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OPSC Recruitment 2014:
Odisha PSC has publicized an Advertisement for hiring process against various vacancies. Commission is going to appoint dedicating personnel through OPSC Recruitment 2014 on the post of lecturers under Odisha Education Service (College Branch), Department of Higher Education.
Rests of descriptions about OPSC Recruitment 2014, like age and educational qualification, process of selection and application etc are mentioned below. Team of portalforjobs.com has collected entire details here on this page.
Description of events
Online application forms will be available
Fee will be deposited till
Closing date of receipt of hard copy
- A Master’s Degree in related discipline with at least 55% of marks from a recognized University or its equivalent grade with a 2nd Class in the Bachelor’s Degree
- Must have cleared the NET but in case of PhD degree holder NET is exempted
- Age of applicant must not be below than 21 yrs and above than 40 yrs
- Relaxation will be given to candidates belongs to reserved Quotas as per organizational rules
- Applier should visit the official website at opsc.gov.in or opsconline.gov.in.
- Got to the “Recruitment” section
- Search and Read the official notification corresponding to lecturer post that will be available there.
- Select Apply Online link to fill online application with all accurate information.
- Upload passport size photo, signature, Left thumb impression.
- Submit online application form.
- Take hard copy of filled form and attach all mandatory documents with it.
- Enclose within an envelope.
- Send on address given below
Rs.15,600- Rs 39,100 + grade pay of Rs.6000/-
Career assessment and Viva Voce Test
- Rs.200/- should be paid as application fee through any branch of SBI.
- For payment of application fee a challan will be downloaded from the official site.
- SC/ ST of Odisha and PWD appliers are exempted from payment of fee.
Last date to submit application form in prescribed format is 24th Feb. 2014
Visit the official website------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OPSC Recruitment 2014:
Odisha Public Service Commission(OPSC) has circulated an advertisement for Recruitment of 257 Homeopathic Medical Officer vacancy.
Qualified and appropriate candidates may apply after filling the application form before the last date i.e. 31st January 2014.
For more relevant details you may visit our page on a short nap of time to get all the latest information regarding OPSC.
Here on this we are providing you all relevant details concerning OPSC Vacancy details such as eligibility criteria, How to apply and Important dates etc.
Name Of Organization:
Odisha Public Service Commission(OPSC)
Name of the Post
Homeopathic Medical Officer
No. of posts
Contenders must have passed degree in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS) Or Equivalent Degree from the highly esteemed University.
- Applicants age must be reside in between 21 years to 32 years as on 1st January 2013.
- Relaxation in age will be given to the reserved category as per Government rules and regulations.
· The selection process will be on the basis of the Written Examination.
· The exam will be held in Cuttack.
- Selected Applicants will get an attractive amount of salary of Rs 9300/- to Rs 34800/- with
- Candidates will get Grade pay of Rs.4600/- per month.
Applicants who belong to General & OBC category need to pay Rs.300/- only at any branch of State Bank of India
How to Apply:
- Interested applicants can apply through OPSC official website www.opsc.gov.in
- Job searchers are requested to fill compulsory details and attach all required documents which are attested by the gazetted officer and should be sent to as given address mentioned below .
- The form can be sent by speed post or registered post to the commission's offices on or before 10 February 2014
- The Envelope containing the application must be super-scribed as “ Application for Homeopathic Medical Officer “ to the mentioned given address:
The Special Secretary
Odisha public service commission,19
Dr. P.K Parija road
· Online Application Last Date- 31st January 2014
· Last Date of Submission of Application-10th February 2014
· Application Fee Date- 3rd February 2014
NOTE:For more details visit official advertisement
OPSC Recruitment 2014
OPSC Recruitment 2014
- Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has released an advertisement of recruitment as OPSC Recruitment 2014 to fill up the Odisha PSC 192 vacancies for the post of Ayurvedic Medical Officer in class-II (Group-B) of state Service under Health & Family Welfare Department.
- Experienced and qualified job seekers who are willing to join Odisha Public Service Commission may apply on or before 25th January 2014. Applications are required in online mode.
- Candidates who are eligible and wants to apply for this OPSC Recruitment 2014 must read entire information given on this page by portalforjobs.com.
Name of the Organization
Odisha Public Service Commission
No. of Vacancies
Ayurvedic Medical Officer in Group ‘B’
Odisha PSC Vacancies Details
- Candidates should have A Bachelor’s Degree in Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) or equivalent degree from an University or Institution recognized by the Central Council of Indian Medicine.
- Applicants must have registered himself/ herself under the Odisha State Council of Ayurvedic Medicines.
- Applicants’ age must be between 21 years to 32 years as on 01st January 2013.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for the candidates belonging to the reserved categories.
- General and OBC category aspirants have to pay Rs 300/- as application fees in the form of Challan form only at any branch of State Bank of India (SBI).
- SC/ST job fighters are exempted from application fees.
Aspirants will be hired for Rs.9300-34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs.4600/- with usual Dearness and other Allowances.
Selection will be strictly made on the basis of written examination and viva-voce followed by Interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates need to apply through online mode.
- To apply, visit the official website that is opsc.gov.in.
- There you will find the online application form.
- Fill this form by giving all the required details.
- After filling the form completely you need to submit the form online.
- After submitting the form successfully you have to take the print out of the form.
- Closing Date for Registration: 25th January 2014.
- Fee submission last date: 27th January 2014
Note: Candidates you may follow Official Notification for more details.