Manipur Public Service commission broadcasts the notification for the recruitment of different post every month. MPSC is the state government organisation which established in 1972 and its first chairman is G.B.K Hooja (IAS).
Functions of MPSC
Recruitment of the Candidates
· On the basis of Preliminary Examination, Main
· On the basis of Interview only
· On the basis of Examination only
· On the basis of Examination & Interview only
· On the basis of screening test & Interview
Many of the students want to do job in Government sector because they know the facilities provided by the government.
Most of the candidate takes coaching classes for the PSC exam, there are lot of private institution has been opened in every state and for teaching you will see so many teachers who belong to other state.
Selection Procedure in Manipur Public Service commission
- In MPSC job the first step is Written Test, if you clear the exam then you will be eligible for the second round.
- If you are apply for PSC jobs then you have to clear the Screening Test, Medical Fitness test.
- Shortlisted candidate will be selected for Personal Interview.
Those candidates who want to apply for the Manipur Public Service commission must passed 10th, 12th, qualification will be required as per post, for high profile post candidate should be post graduate and for low profile it can be 10th or 12th passed.
If you want to get any information in your e-mail box then you have to free subscribe on our web portal which is portalforjobs.com, Facebook or Google+ addicted can also join us by the same.