KVS Recruitment 2014
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) is going to disclose notification regarding its recruitment 2014 to fill up various TGT/PGT vacancies. Interested applicants must apply for it by filling KVS online application form accordingly.
- Candidates who are eligible and want to make their career in teaching profession may apply for KVS Recruitment 2014 immediately by filling the online application. No other means of the receipt of the application form is accepted.
- Portalforjobs.com have prepared and given below all the necessary details required to fill the application. Job seekers remain connected with our web portal to be aware of the latest recruitment in various departments.
Name of the organization
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)
Type of announcement
KVS Recruitment 2014
Name of post
Who can apply?
Applicants must have passed B.Ed/B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc/B.Sc/Bachelor degree in related field/Senior Secondary School with 50% marks/ CTET according to the post applied.
- Jobs seekers must not be more than 40 years if applying for Post Graduate Teacher (PGT).
- For Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) & Miscellaneous Teaching Post applicant must not exceed 35 Years of age.
- Candidate must not be more than 30 Year if applying for Primary Teacher and PRT (Music).
- Relaxation in age will be given to the applicants who are from the reservation category according to the rules set by the organization.
Applicants have to pay Rs 750/- as the application fee with Rs 30/- as bank charge if paid through bank Challan and as service charge if paid through credit/debit card.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written exam and interview.
Name of the Post
Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)- Group B post
Rs 9300 – 34800/-
Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)- Group B post
Miscellaneous Teaching Post- Group B post
Primary Teacher and PRT (Music)
How to apply?
- Job seekers who want to apply for KVS Recruitment 2014 they need to fill the online application form first which is available on its main website that is www.kvsangathan.nic.in
- Carefully fill the application form without making any mistake and then submit it.
- After submission of the application you can take print out of the submitted application form put your recent photograph and signature in the specific space and send it by enclosing the form with self attested documents of education, age proof, caste, receipt of application fee etc, and superscript the envelop by writing the name of the post applied for and send it to below address:
“Post Box No. 3076,
Note: For further information, you must visit the Official Website.