Indian Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2014:
Indian Army has asserted an advertisement titled as Indian Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2014 for Join Army Dental Corps as Short Service Commissioned (SSC) Officer. Application Form must reach lasted by 31 Aug 2014.
Candidates who want make their career in Indian Army, they must send Indian Army Dental Corps Application form 2014 in prescribed manner along with all essential documents.
Additional details concerning Indian Army Dental Corps SSC vacancy 2014 like qualification, age, selection, how to apply etc. are customized below by the team of portalforjobs.com:
Short Service Commissioned (SSC) Officer
End Date Of Application Receipt
31 Aug 2014
- Job seekers must possess BDS/MDS (with minimum 55% marks in final year BDS) from a College/University recognized by Dental Council of India (DCI).
- Aspirants should have completed one year rotatory Internship recognized by DCI by 31 Aug 2014.
- Candidates should be in possession of Permanent Dental Registration Certificate valid at least upto 31 Dec 2014.
Job seekers should be less than 45 years in age as on 31 Dec 2014.
Aspirants should be medically fit in all respects for service in the Armed Forces.
How to apply:
- Contenders must download application form from the official website that is www.indianarmy.nic.in
- Fill the application in correct manner.
- Attach all documents belonging to age, qualification with it and forward it to below stated address:
“Director General Armed Forces Medical Services
Room No. 25, „L‟ Block
Ministry of Defence
Rs. 15600-39100 + GP Rs 6100/-
Candidates will select on the basis of Interview/ Medical examination.
How to crack Personal Interview
Common Interview Questions and Answers
Last date: 31 Aug 2014
You Might Be Interested In:
Note: Check Official Notice to get more details.