IAS Exam 2014:
Indian Government invites online applications from the Indian candidates for the Administrative Civil Services by organising the IAS Exam to fill up the prestigious Posts like IAS (Indian Administrative Service), IPS (Indian Police Service), IFS (Indian Foreign Service), IRS (Indian Revenue Service) and many other union government services.
IAS Exam is conducted once in every year under the following three phases:
· Phase I: Aptitude Test held in the month of May or June.
· Phase II: Mains in the month of Oct or Nov.
· Phase III: Personality test (Interview) in the month of Feb or March.
Eligibility Criteria for IAS Exam 2014:
- Candidates who want to apply for IAS should possess any Degree from any recognised University with good grades.
- Age of the applicants should be in between 21 to 30 years as on the date of 01 Aug of Exam every year. Relaxation in upper age will be applicable for other categories.
Eligible and willing applicants need to apply online by filling the online application form from the Website of IAS to register them. Here on our Web Portal portalforjobs.com, we are providing you all the details of IAS Exam 2014. For more details keep visiting our Web portal time to time.
All the students are advised to check their eligibility before applying as it is considered to be the toughest Exam in India and Best of Luck to you.
There is important note for the applicants that you can attempt the Exam up to 4 times only after that you cannot apply for IAS while relaxations for SC/ST candidates will be applicable as per Govt. rules.
You may Check Following Important Updates Related to IAS