CGPSC Notification 2014:
- Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) has published an advertisment notification for qualified job seekers to fill up 268 Assistant Block Education Officer Vacancies.
- Interested job seekers who want to grab the opportunity of CGPSC Recruitment 2014 must read CGPSC Notification 2014 from the below page.
- Candidates are required to fill online application form as on before the last date mentioned in the Official Notification. More details regarding Chhattisgarh PSC Advt such as age limitation, selection process, application process etc are well mentioned below by the team members of portalforjobs.com.
Name of Organization
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission
CGPSC Notification 2014
Name of Post
Assistant Block Education Officer
No. of Vacancies
Applicant’s age limit must be between 21 years to 30 years as on 01.01.2013. Relaxation in upper age will be allowed for reserved category candidates as per government of India norms.
Candidates should possess post graduate degree or its equivalent in any discipline from any recognized university.
Mode for selection
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of the performance of competitive written exam followed by personnel interview.
Shortlisted candidates will get Rs. 9300 - 34800 + Grade pay Rs. 4300/-
· GEN Category: Rs. 400/-
· SC/ST Category: Rs. 300/-
How to apply
- Candidates can apply for the CGPSC exam by filling online application form through its main site that is psc.cg.gov.in.
- Fill the online application very carefully in prescribed manner and submit it as on before the last date. Apply Online
· End Date Of Online Registration Process: 26.12.2013
· Date of Written Exam: 09.03.2014
Note: Applicants may also visit Official Advertisement.