Bombay High Court Recruitment 2014:
Bombay High Court invites talented applicants for the post of Civil Judge, Junior Division & Other Posts through an advertisement as Bombay High Court Recruitment 2014
Before applying for Bombay High Court vacancy 2014, job searchers must make sure that they are fit in for eligibility conditions. Last date of receipt of filled application along with credentials is 28th April 2014
Candidates must read the below section to get more details about Bombay High Court Recruitment 2014 which is framed by portalforjobs.com
Name of the organization:
Bombay High Court
- Civil Judges
- Junior Division
- Judicial Magistrate
No. of Vacancies:
End date of receipt of application
28th April 2014
- Candidates must possess Degree in law and knowledge of Konkani.
- Preference will be given to those applicants who have knowledge of Marathi
Applicants should not be less than 21 years in age.
Candidates must have practiced as an Advocate in the High Court or Courts subordinate thereto for a period of three years.
How to apply:
- Candidates must apply by download application format through the official website i.e. www.hcbombayatgoa.nic.in.
- Mention all essential Details in form.
- Attach attested copies of all essential documents in support of age, qualification and experience in envelope should be inscribed as “Application for the Post Of Civil Judge, Junior Division & Judicial Magistrate First Class In The Goa Judicial Service”.
- Send the completed application in all respect to the below stated address:
“The Office of the Registrar (Adm.), High
Court of Bombay at Goa, Lyceum Complex, Altinho,
Panaji-Goa 403 001”
Selected applicants will get stipend Rs.27700—44770/- by the organization.
Selection of applicants will be done on the basis of following tests:
- Preliminary Written exam
- Final Written Exam/ Viva- voce
How to prepare for Written Exam
How to crack Personal Interview
End Date: 28th April 2014
Note: Check Official Notification for more details about this recruitment.