BARC Recruitment 2014:
- Bhabha Atomic Research Centre has broadcasted a job notice titled as BARC Recruitment 2014 to filling up Work Assistant posts. Eligible applicants may apply for the vacant post before the last date.
- Talented & Eligible applicants who are eligible for the post and want to grab this chance to work with BARC they must apply for this job advertisement.
- More accurate information related to this advertisement such as educational qualification, selection procedure, age limit and how to apply etc are mentioned below by the team of portalforjobs.com
BARC Recruitment 2014 Details:
Name of organization:
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre
Name of post:
Last date for application receipt
31st March 2014
Contenders must have possessed 10th / its equivalent from a recognized board/ university.
More jobs for 10th
- Age of the aspirants must be in between 18 years to 32 years as on 31st March 2014.
- Age relaxation will be valid for the reserved candidates as Per Government norms.
How to apply:
- Aspirants may apply for this recruitment by downloading Prescribe format from the official website.
- Official website of organization is www.barc.gov.in
- Mention all the essential details in form and attach all documents which are required in superscripted envelope as "Application for the post of Work Assistant / A in BARC at Leh/Hanle against Advertisement No.1/2014(R-II).” and should be sent to the below given address:
“The Deputy Establishment Officer (R-II),
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre,
Trombay, Mumbai-400 085”
Selected candidates will get Salary Rs.5200-20200/- pay scale with Rs.1800/- Grade pay per Month.
Selection will be made on the basis of their performance in the written test and Interview.
Closing Date of application receipt: 31st March 2014
Note: For more details applicants must check this Official Notification