APPSC Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2014
- Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has released an Advertisement for the APPSC Panchayat Secretaries Recruitment 2014. Eligible applicants may apply online for this Notification.
- Application forms are invited by the authenticated and capable contenders for the post of Panchayat Secretary (Grade – IV) in A.P. Panchayat Raj Subordinate Service.
- Those contenders who are eager to join APPSC they can apply by filling the APPSC online application form to grab this chance before the closing date that is 22nd January 2014.
- Other relevant details regarding this Notification such as qualification details, age limit, selection process, how to apply etc are mentioned below by the team of portalforjobs.com.
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)
Panchayat Secretary (Grade - IV) in A.P. Panchayat Raj Subordinate Service
Total Number of Vacancies:
Those contenders who are willing to apply they must have a degree from any university in India established or incorporated by or under a central act. Or an institute recognized by UGC.
Age limit of the Aspirants should be in between18 years to 36 years as on 1st July 2013.
Selected Applicants will get the salary of Rs.7520/-22,430 /-.
Job hunters must have to pay application fee of Rs. 100/- towards application processing fee without any exemption.
Those Applicants who do not Claim Reservation under Any of the Exempted Categories Shall Also Pay Rs. 80/-Toward Examination Fee
Contenders will be selected on the basis of the merit in the written examination.
How to Apply
- Interested Applicants may apply for this recruitment before the last date they can fill the online application form from the official website that is apspsc.gov.in
- Fill all the compulsory information in the application form upload the required documents, recent scanned passport size photograph, signature and submit it online within the given time period.
- Starting Date: 4th January 2014
- Closing Date: 22nd January 2014
For more details about this Advertisement must visit this Official Notification