Western Railway Recruitment 2014
- Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) has issued a notification for the recruitment Under Scouts & Guides Quota. Applicants may fill application forms for the Western Railway Recruitment 2014 on or before the last date.
- Well qualified and eligible aspirants may apply for this recruitment. Portalforjobs.com is providing you all the required details about RRC recruitment 2014. Other important information for this notification like, qualification required, age limit, how to apply etc. are mention below.
Type of Announcement
Recruitment under Scouts & Guides Quota
Post and vacancy details:
Total number of vacancy
Name of the post
- Category -1 Group ‘C
- Category-2 erstwhile Group ‘D’ (Khalasi, Porter, Trackman, etc)
- Applicants must possess matriculation with 50% marks for the post No. 1.
- Candidates should pass 10th / Scouting/Guiding qualification for the post No. 2.
- Age limitation of the job seekers for the post No. 1, should be in between 10 years to 30 years for general category candidates. For OBC category applicant’s age limit should be in between 18 years to 33 years, 18 years to 35 years age limit for the SC / ST candidates.
- For the post No. 2 age limitation of the aspirants should be between 18 year to 33 year for general, 18 years to 36 years for OBC and 18 to 38 year for SC/ST applicants.
Selection of the job seekers will be made on the basis of their performance in written exam and interview.
- Job fighters must have to pay application fee of Rs. 100/- in the form of demand draft, in favour of “Chief Cashier, Western Railway, Churchgate”, payable at Mumbai.
- SC/ST/Woman/ minority applicants are exempted from application fee.
How to Apply
- Job searchers who are willing to apply for the Western Railway Recruitment 2014 may apply before last date.
- Aspirants must fill the application form in accurate manner, and send it along with all the required documents/ certificates by ordinary post at the given address.
“The Assistant Personnel Officer (R&T),
Western Railway, 3rd Floor,
GLO Building, Headquarter Officer,
Churchgate, Mumbai 400020”
Upcoming Railway Notifications
For more details must visit the Official Website