UGC NET Online Application Form 2015
A notification regarding UGC NET Online Application Form 2015 has been published by UGC (University Grant Commission) for those contenders who want to appear in National Eligibility Test. Interested applicants must apply before the last date (to be published soon).
UGC conducts NET examination two times in a year for candidates who want to apply junior research fellowship and assistant professor jobs in different colleges / universities.
More information about UGC NET Online Application Form 2015 like age limit, qualification, how to apply etc. are given by the team of portalforjobs.com
Name of Organization:
University Grant Commission
Last date to apply
To be announced
Candidates must possess master degree or equivalent with minimum 55 % marks from any recognized university.
- For the Junior Research Fellowship-below 28 years.
- No upper age limitation for the Assistant Professor.
- Age relaxation for the reserved category applicants will be applied as per the Govt. Rules.
- Candidates must apply through online process via official website that is www.ugcnetonline.in.
- Mention all essential details in application form.
- Upload scanned passport size photograph and signature.
- Pay the required fees through the Challan.
- Take a physical copy of filled in form and send it in super scripted envelope as “UGC National Eligibility Test For Junior Research Fellowship And Eligibility For Assistant Professor” along with the relevant document/ certificates in support of age, qualification to the below mentioned address:
Principal of the Coordinating Institution”
- For General Candidates-Rs.450/-
- For Other Backward Classes (Non-creamy layer, as per the Central list of OBC available on website- Rs.225/-
- For SC / ST / PWD candidates- Rs.110/-
- Bank charges-Rs.40/-
Payment of fee:
Applicants need to pay requisite amount as examination fee (mentioned below) through Challan at any branch of State Bank of India (SBI)
Selection of the applicants will be based on written test.
Last Date to Apply:
To be published
Note: For more details you may visit the official website.