Tamil Nadu Government Employment and Training Department provides the online facility to the job seekers for registration to get the information and updates about any job.
Those students who have passed 12th class can also do online registration from the below official website.
Those candidates who want to register online then you can get the details from this web portal which is portalforjobs.com
How to Register Online in Tamil Nadu Employment Exchange:
- Firstly you have to visit the official website which is tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in
- Press on new User ID registration.
- When you will navigate to the next page then you will get Terms and Conditions.
- Read it first and then press on I agree button.
- On the next page, you will find the candidate registration form.
- In the form you will see the Candidate Name, Gender, E-Mail or any other information.
- After filling all necessary detail presses on save button.
- On the next page you have to enter your personal details, and then press next.
- To generate an ID card you will have to enter your Contact Details, Qualification Details etc.
- After done all these things you will get the User Name and Password.
- For Renewal you can press on the renewal button or you can also update your profile by login.
- If you want to get login then Registration No. and Password required for the same.
- If your ID card is lost then you can take printout from the official website after login.
Note: If you want to get more information then you must visit Official Website.