Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2014
Intelligence Bureau (IB) has released an advertisement as Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2014 to filling up the Security Assistant vacancies. Eligible and authenticated aspirants may fill the IB online registration form before the last date.
Those applicants who are willing to join Intelligence Bureau (IB) they can fill the IB online application form before the closing date that is 17th February, 2014.
Aspirants who are eager to apply they must read the full advertisement which is given below such as eligibility, selection procedure, application fee and how to apply through our web portal that is portalforjobs.com.
Intelligence Bureau (IB)
Date to keep in Mind:
Closing date to apply online
17th February, 2014
Who can apply?
Aspirants who are going to apply they have to passed 10th from the relevant board.
- Age limitation of the job seekers should not be more than 27 years of age as on 7th February, 2014.
- Age relaxation for the reserved category job fighters will be applied according to the norms of the government.
How to apply for IB Recruitment 2014
- Job seekers who want to apply for this recruitment they must visit the official website which is www.mha.nic.in
- Fill the online application form very carefully and mention all the asked details attach the attest scanned relevant documentations/ certificates, upload the scanned passport size photographs, updated resume along with the form and submit it.
- After submission of the form take the print out of Registration Slip, right down the Roll Number and Registration Number and keep it safe.
Name of the Posts
Total Number of Vacancies
Selected contenders will get the salary of Rs. 5200/ - 20200/-+ grade pay 2000/-
Selection of the job seekers will be done on the basis of written examination and interview.
IB Syllabus 2014: Check Details
How to prepare for the Written Exam: Complete Details
How to crack Personal Interview: Complete Details
- General and OBC category applicants need to pay Rs. 50 as an application charges.
- Applicants falling in the SC/ ST category are exempted from the fees.
Last date to Apply Online is 17th February, 2014
The candidates may see the Official Link for more details.