Indian Air Force Recruitment Rally 2014
- Indian Air Force invites application for Indian Air Force Recruitment Rally 2014 to fill vacancies for the post of Group ‘Y’ in different trades. It is an opportunity for job seekers to apply for the role of Airmen in Group ‘Y’ trades vacancies by bringing application form in Written Test and Physical Fitness Test on provided Date.
- Job hunters who are energetic and dedicated should grab this opportunity and appear in Indian Air Force Recruitment Rally 2014 which is conducted from 20 April 2014 to 26 April 2014 on different locations as per your comfort.
- For more details regarding Indian Air force Group ‘Y’ Vacancy, Exam Date and Application Form 2014 you can see the below section of this page structured by the team of portalforjobs.com
Name of Organization:
Indian Air Force
Name of post:
· Automobile Technician
· Ground Training Instructor (GTI)
· Indian Air Force(Police)
Dates to Remember:
Written Test and Physical Fitness Test
Interview and Medical Examination
26 April 2014
31 October 2014
Aspirants should passed Intermediate /12th in any stream/subjects with minimum 50% marks in aggregate approved by Central/State Education Boards.
Applicants should possess 50% marks in English.
- Candidates should bring latest prescription and spectacles for corrected vision, if used. The prescription must bear the signature, stamp and registration number of Eye Specialist.
- Candidates are also advised to get tartar and stains removed from their teeth before appearing for the written test.
- Ears should be free of wax.
Upper age limit of aspirants is 21 years.
Pay & Allowances:
Applicants will get Rs. 8,550/-per month during training period.
How to Apply?
- Applicants should visit the official website www.indianairforce.nic.in and download consent form from official notification.
- Now, fill the form correctly.
- Interested candidates should bring the prescribed consent form to the Examination Venue and submit it before the Physical Fitness Test.
- Applicants should bring seven copies of recent passport size colored photo with two unstamped self addressed 24x10 cm white envelopes of good quality.
- Applicants should bring original and three attested photocopies of all the relevant documents of qualification and Birth certificate in examination.
“7 Airmen Selection Centre,
1 Cubbon Road, Bengaluru (Karnataka)”
Selection will be based on Written Test and Physical Fitness Test and Interview.
Interview Tips – Get Details
Written Test and Physical Fitness Test: 20-4-2014/22-4-2014/24-4-2014
Interview and Medical Examination: 21-4-2014/23-4-2014/25-4-2014
Reporting Time: 10:00 AM