AAI Recruitment 2013
- Airport Authority of India (AAI) invites application for the post of 100 Junior Assistant (Fire Services) under pay scale of Rs 12500 to Rs 28500 under IDA pattern.
- Well Built and hard working job fighters who are willing to work with Airport Authority of India (AAI) may apply on or before 15 October 2013.
- Acknowledgement and Details regarding Airport Authority of India (AAI) 2013 recruitment are mention below by the team of Portalforjobs.com.
Name of the Organization
Airport Authority of India (AAI)
Type of Recruitment
AAI Recruitment 2013
No. of Vacancies
Name of Post
Junior Assistant (Fire Services)
Candidates should have passed High school examination with 3 years regular diploma in Mechanical /Automobile /Fire with minimum 50% marks.
Job fighters are required to have regular Intermediate pass certificate with minimum 50% marks.
- Job aspirants should have Valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License.
- Candidates, those have knowledge of Computers will be preferred.
- Aspirants should be below 30 years of age.
- Relaxation in age will be given as per Indian Government rule.
Selection will be strictly made on the basis Written examination accompanied by physical endurance Test, Driving test and Interview.
- General and OBC category aspirants have to pay Rs 400/- as application fees.
- SC/ST/ job fighters are exempted for application fees.
- Aspirants have to pay fees by Demand Draft in favour of Airports Authority of India, payable at Delhi.
How to apply
Job seekers have to download application form from AAI official website that is www.aai.aero.
Job Fighters have to superscribed ‘Application for the post of Junior Assistant (Fire Service)” on the envelope containing the application with required documents and DD and send it to the below address on or before 15 October 2013.
Airports Authority of India
Regional Headquarter (Northern Region)
Operational Offices, Rangpuri,
Application of this recruitment will be receive till 15 October 2013.
Note: Candidates you may follow Official Notification.